Ball Bowler Mini Bowling, LLC visited a Family Entertainment Center (name confidential) from February 15th to February 24th, 2019 during regular operating hours. The goal of the visit to the Family Entertainment Center (FEC) was to demonstrate our mini bowling lane and gather feedback from guest interactions. During this time, parents and their children were invited to bowl on our mini bowling lane and surveyed about their experience. The age range of children sampled was from 5 years to approximately 15 years of age.
The survey questions consisted of the following:
1. How often do you visit the FEC each year?
2. Have you ever hosted or attended a kid’s bowling birthday party?
3. Would you consider a kid’s bowling birthday party at the FEC if 1 hour of exclusive lane-time was included?
4. Would you come to the FEC exclusively to use mini bowling lanes?
Additionally, parents were requested to answer the following question:
1. If you are over 21 years old, would you come to the FEC if an adult bowling night was offered?
We questioned approximately every 3rd visitor that experienced the lane, which introduced randomness resulting in a fair and balanced statistical evaluation. Often the supervising adults would fill out the survey while the children bowled on the lane. Unsupervised teen guests were surveyed when possible as well.
Additionally, adult guests were asked what they felt was an appropriate price point to rent the lane for private events, such as birthday parties or evenings out. Guests were specifically asked: If you could rent the lane and bowl as many games on it for an hour for up to 5 people, what would you be willing to pay for that time? They were offered varying price points over the sample period to choose from for their response.