Ball Bowler Mini Bowling Lanes Can Increase Your Business Profits!
Ball Bowler Mini Bowling, LLC visited a Family Entertainment Center (FEC) during regular operating hours from February 15th to February 24th, 2019. Our goal was to demonstrate our mini bowling lane and gather feedback from guests.
During this time, we invited FEC guests to bowl on our mini bowling lane. With their parents, we asked children from 5 years to approximately 15 years of age about their experience:
1. How often do you visit the FEC each year?
2. Have you ever hosted or attended a kid’s bowling birthday party?
3. Would you consider a kid’s bowling birthday party at the FEC if 1 hour of exclusive lane-time was included?
4. Would you come to the FEC exclusively to use mini bowling lanes?
Additionally, we asked parents the following question:
1. If you are over 21 years old, would you come to the FEC if an adult bowling night was offered?
We polled approximately every 3rd visitor, which introduced randomness resulting in a fair and balanced statistical evaluation. The supervising adults would complete the survey most of the time. And when possible, we surveyed unsupervised teen guests as well.
Adult guests were asked what an appropriate lane rental price for private events is, such as birthday parties or social evenings out, for an hour up to five people. During the sample period, we offered various price points to customer for responses.
Read the Survey Results, Pricing Model Development, Operating Scheme and ROI Summary: